- Square Foot/Square Foots
- Basalt Stone
- Lava stone
- 2.5/3/4 Centimeter (cm)
- Brushed, Bush Hammered, Flamed, Honed, Machine-Cut, Polished, Sandblasted, Water-Jet
Basalt Stones :
We are offering Basalt Stones, Basalt is a dark-colored, fine-grained, igneous rock composed mainly of plagioclase and pyroxene minerals. It most commonly forms as an extrusive rock, such as a lava flow, but can also form in small intrusive bodies, such as an igneous dike or a thin sill. It has a composition similar to gabbro. Our range of Basalt is used to add a new look to the surroundings of various schools, colleges, offices, homes, restaurants, hotels and hospitals. We have a huge stock of these products and can easily deal with bulk orders from our customers. This ensures high effectiveness and durability for which our range is highly acclaimed.
Features of Basalt Stones :
Specific heat capacity
Uses of Basalt Stone
Many uses of basalt stone such as cobbles stone, road stone rail track ballast are mostly uses.
in other part tiles, work top and wall cladding.
- Mundra Port
- Cash Advance (CA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 2050 Sq.Mtr. Per Month
- 15 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Strong Wooden Creates / Boxes.
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East
- All India
Alokik Hight ,7Th Floor,701, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302001, India